Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

True Beauty analogy

There was a new reality show on this season that I found interesting to watch and was kind of hooked on. It was called "True Beauty". The premise was to put these gorgeous people into situations that tested their "inner" beauty through a multitude of hidden cameras. It was only after each was removed from the show that they realized that every moment in the house was being taped and observed.

After thinking about that a little I walked around my house and wondered, 'what if there were cameras all over here watching me? How would that change how I treated people?'

Then a scripture from Ecclesiastes came to mind "For God will bring every deed into judgment, including every hidden thing, whether it is good or evil." Ecc 12:14

Our whole lives are being monitored and watched - by a benevolent God who loves us and wants the best for us. It I live my life knowing that the greatest watcher in the univerise is watching and judging my every deed, how will that affect my life?

No comments: