Search This Blog

Saturday, November 27, 2010

My Right Arm



Good Morning
I feel a good feeling this morning.  Yes I am tired because staying up until 1am will hurt ya.  But I did sleep until 9am.  Your conversation last night with me was (I can't find the right word) respectful and  loving.  GOd bless that.  I feel like there is hope.  I know a respected feeling between us is powerful.   I am sure that the respected and attracted person was put away after a while and a goofy and an angry.


My Right Arm
My right hand just is a pain.  It doesn't fully suck because it good be so much worse.  There are just agravating thing that get in the way.  First it is double clicking on a mouse (computer).  I don't have that easy double click.  I have to almost coordinate to do it quick.

No comments: