Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

WRKO on suicide mission in attempt to self-satisfy


I have listened to WRKO since the late '80s. In the past year or two I have seen one foolish decision after another by WRKO. I get the sense that the people running Entercom are not happy with the fact that they need wall to wall center/right-of-center personalities to have a successful station. So damn the customers!

Let's grab the Red Sox and Celtics to we won't have to play Michael Savage every night.

Next, let's dump Scotto and put in a corrupt, liberal politician with no talk radio background. Great Idea!! Damn the customers, we need balance at all costs.

Now it's time to mess with the man who carries the station and allows the fools at Entercom to have nice weekly paychecks. Let's play games with Howie. BITE!

Entercom's non-customer focus is finally about to kill them. The good news for the fools running Entercom is that they can sleep better knowing they are not putting on wall to wall moderates/conservatives on their station any longer. To hell with the customers!

I am a talk radio consumer. I have not listened to WRKO in the morning since Scotto left. I guess I will soon not be listening to WRKO in the afternoon. Better keep my iPod charged for the drive home, come October.

We miss you Scotto. God bless.
~GARY

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!