Search This Blog

Monday, April 2, 2007

Common sense, Iraq and WMDs


Ok. Let's say I am a college aged druggy and I keep a stash in my dorm room. It is clear that I have the stash of drugs because I have been seen by all selling them. The local authorities tell me that I they have a request of me. They would like to let someone in my dorm room to verify I have no drugs. Ok. So they send their local nit-wit, spineless type to look over my dorm room. I hide the stash under my pillow. The local nit-wit comes in to my room. He clearly does not want a confrontation with me. I let him look in my closet and that is it. He looks in my closet and leaves. He tells the local authorities that I do not have drugs. I then begin to sell again. They again tell me the nit-wit is coming. I put the drugs under my pillow and the nit-wit checks my closet. He then says that he wants to check my bed. I tell him no and show him out the door. I say no more inspections of my dorm room. I then begin to sell drugs again. People around me are tired of my dealing and want it stopped before I do more damage to more people in my dorm.

I continue to defy the local authorities on campus and they continue to send me letters telling me to stop. I do not stop. Then finally some small-time dealer sells drugs to a cop's son and the son dies. Now the big boys are mad and they tell the local authorties to tell me to stop. I continue to sell my drugs. Eventually the big boys say they are going to take matters in to their own hands. This worries me. Everyone knows I sell drugs but now the big boys are thinking about coming in and they will find my stash.

The big boys then keep telling me they are coming via letters they are sending me. I kinda think they are serious so I take my stash and bring it to my buddy's room in another dorm. I then scrub my room and make it clean as a whistle.

The big boys then break into my room and expel me from school based on my history of selling drugs and plans to sell more. However they find no drugs in my room. All their warnings gave me more than ample time to get all the drugs to my friend's room.

The big boys are then excoriated by the local press because they found no drugs! HA HA HA HA HA The big boys are then voted out of office and replaced by people who only want to send more letters asking me to stop. HA HA HA HA

No comments: