Search This Blog

Friday, August 22, 2008

I think J.C. Watts would be the best choice


I think J.C. Watts would be the best choice for VP. I think it would be brilliant on so many levels. Close your eyes and listen to how well he speaks and how passionate he is. Next read what he writes and what he believes.

Unfortunately we live in a race-inflamed climate, especially this political season. Obviously, Obama is half black and technically his dad is not "african-american" since he is from Kenya.

Therefore with JC Watts, we would counter the "blackness" on the Democrat side with a man with actual "slave blood". I must reiterate that this means nothing to me but there are people on the left that base their votes on this idiocy. Having JC would call out the guilty white liberals who are voting for Obama to solely make themselves feel good. Perhaps it would also put to bed once and for all that Republicans are NOT the party of racism but the Dems are - although sadly I seriously doubt it. It is too ingrained in the political minds of those on the left.

Mr. McCain, make the right choice.

No comments: